Admission is subject to the clearing of the Entrance Test and Personal Interview. The decision of the Admission Committee will be final in all respects. Students should bring art material (pencil, Brushes, watercolor, etc.). Paper will be provided by the Institute. The result - Result will be declared on the next day of the Entrance Test.
The following documents (along with 2 sets of Xerox) should be produced at the time of Interview :
- Xth standard certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying exam.
- Leaving Certificate of the Institute last attended
- Character certificate of the Institute last attended or from a Gazetted Officer.
- Migration Certificate (if necessary)
- 6 photographs of the students and 2 photographs of parents/ local guardians.
- Address proof. (permanent and local)
- In the case of SC/ST/OBC/ AF & PH Category Candidates, a certificate from the competent authority in the students’ name.