1. Candidates must have passed the CBSE/State Board/IB (or any other equivalent board) 10+2 examination in any discipline.
2. Lateral entry into the 2nd year of the degree program is possible for students who have successfully completed the first year of their degree program or Art Teacher Diploma (ATD) from a nationally recognized University
3. Lateral entry into the 5th year of the Master Degree program is possible for students who have successfully completed the BFA degree or GD Art Diploma from a recognized University
Admission will be based on CISFA’ s Aptitude Test, personal interview, and portfolio.
The cost of the Prospectus along with Application form for Aptitude test & Admission Form is Rs. 300/- (By post-Rs.350/-).
Entrance test/ Aptitude Test :
Admission is subject to the clearing of the Entrance Test and Personal Interview. The decision of the Admission Committee will be final in all respects. Students should bring art material (pencil, Brushes, watercolor, etc.). Paper will be provided by the Institute.
The result - Result will be declared on the next day of the Entrance Test.
The following documents (along with 2 sets of Xerox) should be produced at the time of Interview :
1. Xth standard certificate as proof of date of birth.
2. Mark sheet of the last qualifying exam.
3. Leaving Certificate of the Institute last attended
4. Character certificate of the Institute last attended or from a Gazetted Officer.
5. Migration Certificate (if necessary)
6. 6 photographs of the students and 2 photographs of parents/ local guardians.
7. Address proof. (permanent and local)
8. In the case of SC/ST/OBC/ AF & PH Category Candidates, a certificate from the competent authority in the students’ name.
Submission of Admission Form :
1. Fees along with admission form and original certificates and documents should be deposited within a week after the declaration of result.
2. The fee is payable through NEFT/ Cash/ DD/ Cheque drawn in favor of the ‘Central India School of Fine Art ' payable at Nagpur. Fees once deposited will not be refunded in any case.
Account Name: Central India School of Fine Art
Account Number: 037710011901380
Bank: Union Bank of India
Important Dates of aptitude test, result & last date of receiving of application, Declaration of Admission/ Waiting List, last date of receiving of Admission form will be displayed on college notice board (Till 15th July at CISFA’s City Office (Laxminagar, Nagpur). The city office will be shifted to the college premises at Wardha Road from 15th July.
Academic Session :
The academic session begins in the month of July and ends in the month of April/May.
Students must follow the time table given by class in-charge and should be attended to all Sketching periods, theory/practical classes and Saturday events.
1. The Student who tops the College Annual Examination (1st, 2nd, 3rd Year) will be awarded Rs. 5,000/- by the institution as a scholarship.
Works of the students (Annual Art Exhibition) are exhibited in an Independent Art Galleries. Prizes/Excellent & merit certificates are awarded by the Institution to the artworks.
Students are encouraged to participate in State, National & International level Art Exhibition, Competitions, Camps & Workshops.